Birthday Parties Martial Arts Cooper City!
Would You Like to GUARANTEE your child the most exciting birthday parties ever and TRULY enjoy your child’s birthday party with nothing to set up, nothing to cook, nothing to clean, and most importantly NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. Sound too good to be true? We’ll its not, a Master Baez Martial Arts Party is a great way for your child to celebrate their birthday in a unique and special way. Our birthday parties are fast paced, fun and full of surprises for a memorable occasion. In addition to the fun and excitement, your child will experience some of the important aspects of the martial arts including an increase in confidence, respect, coordination, and fitness.
– Silver Party- 1 1/2 hours=$299 (with a $50 Deposit)
– Gold Party- 2 hours=$349 Bounce house (with a $100 Deposit)
All Parties Include:
– Karate class
– Races, games….FUN!
– Pizza and juice for children
– Standard Paper Products
– Cutting the cake with a real Samurai sword.
– Two of our awesome instructors, who will host the entire party from set-up to clean-up
– Up to 30 kids
– All you have to do is: Bring in the kids and the Cake!!
Party Package Pricing:
– Parties are $299-$399 Depending on the type of Party
– A deposit of $50-$150 of non-refundable deposit is required to secure your date.
– The balance is due in cash the day of the party
To Book a Fabulous Party:
– Please book your party early
– Deposit will secure date and time—dates book fast
– Saturday parties can be scheduled from 12:00pm on
– You can add a bounce house, (Each an additional $50)
– Each child over 30 will be an additional $10.00 per child
CALL NOW (954) 680-0249
Give your child a Kickin’ Party (Q&A)
Q. Do you have to be a student at Master Baez Martial Arts to have a party?
A. No, anyone can have a party.
Q. Does it matter that some people have never done karate before?
A. The party is designed for beginners to give everyone an opportunity to have fun and enjoy the benefits of the martial arts.
Q. Is my child too young?
A. The age of the child can vary, but we do recommend age group 3 and up to really get the most out of the experience.
Q. Does it matter what time we schedule the party?
A. No, but in our experience working with children, we have noticed kids have a better focus and concentration earliest in the day.
Life Skills After School Program
9450 Griffin Rd, Cooper City, Fl. 33328